cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,  I would also like all my account details to be deleted from the site. I will create a new account should I wish to use the service again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You can insure that no further payments are taken by using My Account - top right of forum page

Alternatively http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us ( blue box bottom left) to use Live Chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Where do you find the option to turn off auto renew
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User in My Account just cancel any passes you don't want to renew. They will carry on working until the next renewal date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I completely delete and deactivate my account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incidentally, NowTV would retain more subscribers if they allowed us to delete the payment details when not required for a purchase. In the current cyber-risk environment, most of us are wary of online fraud and data leaks.  You lose a hell of a lot of goodwill by appearing to be deceitful and untrustworthy by not allowing the deletion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to leave the service. I will need to look into your account. Keep an eye out for an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I want my account completed deleted NOW!
I thought I cancelled all my subscriptions.
I had entertainment and movies. A month ago I managed to cancel entertainment but the movie pass one conveniently disappeared when I tried to stop it.. After another unwanted month's charge. It's reappeared again. So I've now cancelled that.
I want my account completely removed now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

As account problems like yours can't be handled in open forum you need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us in blue box at bottom left

Normally using My Account/My passes to cancel does work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi! I signed up for this, but have now changed my mind. Have not purchased anything, yet my card details are in your system. How can I delete my account? 

On my iPad now, cannot find the chat function.