cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW DO I BLOODY CONTACT AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE

All I want to do is get in touch with someone, I can only find a number for the broadband side of things...no email no other number.

I thought the live chat might be useful, but not only is it a bot...none of the options lead you to a means of contact.

absolutely useless.

I want this matter resolved NOW! I got a free entertainment trial and now im being charged for a sky cinema pass that i did not start and a boost pass that i didn't ask for... why am i being charged £11.99 for a sky cinema pass and £3 for a boost pass when i didn't ask for it. I started a trial with a new account, it was never made clear that extra passes had been added to my account.

Who should i send my overdraft charges to? you?

Refund my unused unwanted and mis-sold boost and sky cinema pass, you bunch of thieving robbing _______'s, If I don't then I will be forced to go to the regulators of such services for shoddy selling tactics.

I was alright with paying 8.99 a month but now ive cancelled all of my passes because you have left a rancid taste in my mouth, why would I want to give a company like you my hard earned cash when you try and tick customers into paying extra.

also why do i have to sift through 5 pages just to cancel a single pass... if you are going to do that then you should give the option to cancel all passes so it doesn't waste any more of my time!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

would also like to add that

1. my account is secure and it is only me using it
  2. i am only using a single device
  3. i have only watched a single show on your service which is not included in the sky cinema pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot fill in Nowtv voucher & passes form

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User email customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces).

Your rant is pointless as it's just other customers here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick web search brings up customer care number of 03303323050 which I got through to today after 4 minute wait and my problem resolved efficiently. Hope that helps.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sure, if you had a broadband problem. But that number does not do Pass issues.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat is working for me, just used it 10 mins ago.  Live person who was very helpful.