cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit card removal

Basically I want to delete my credit card of my now tv can I please get told how to do that or a contact number for now tv pls

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Basically I want to delete my credit card of my now tv can I please get told how to do that or a contact number for now tv pls

@Anonymous User 

Thank you for your request for the removal of your personal information from NOW TV system.
It may help if we explain that we need to retain some information relating to you in order to maintain our records of current and previous customers.
We also need to retain it for legal and regulatory purposes. We can assure you that any information we hold about you is only retained for the above purposes and will be securely deleted when it is no longer required for which it is retained, in line with our retention and destruction policy.
We trust that you can appreciate that currently we are unable to remove all your information as per your request; for the reasons set out above.

We can also confirm that when you deactivate your customer account, we keep hold of your payment information for two years and your personal details for seven years.
For further information about how NOW TV handles your personal data and your rights, please visit the Privacy & Cookies notice available on NOWTV.com

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It does not make sense, keep information is one thing, the credit card details is another. We should and must not keep the card details, i am trying to removing my AMEX from your online system it seems to be impossible. I have worked in the Financial Industry for over 30 years and never seen something like that.