cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandra
Mentor

Complain for now tv

My name is Sandra McNally like have bank account details remove off now tv want put complaints in what happen was £4.99 was rejected because my bank went into overdraft because of NOW TV trying to take 499 when I cancelled the description so you’re responsible for this outcome and I’m not gonna let you get away with it. You’re a horrible and a nasty company who think they do any more going put block on my bank account  want refund of£6.98

19 REPLIES 19
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sandra 

Why did you mark your post as a solution?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Sandra
Mentor

@gavs82008  just want bank card now tv

RoyB
Legend

@Sandra 

Do you have someone who can help you with this, who you can show this thread to?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Sandra
Mentor
I want know now tv are scamming people out there money can’t even close my now tv account closed down remove my bank account

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sandra 

You want your money back? You MUST speak with staff. Which is detailed in my very first post. 

Then you ask for the account to be closed which they will send you this.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-data-request

Sandra
Mentor
Yes want account close now tv plus refund £2.99 can you remove bank details can’t see remove my bank details of now tv account
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sandra 

Read my posts please! Me and @RoyB  don’t work for NOW. Contact them using the first post I did to you. Which you have completely ignored.

Sandra
Mentor

@Sandra ask you close my account  and remove bank details please  refund £2.99 from my bank account plus want make sure closed my now tv. Account 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sandra 

Are you still thinking we work for NOW? When we do NOT!

Use the very first post to speak to staff, feel like I am constantly repeating myself here….

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Sandra 

To contact NOW TV about this click the green Chat online button near the top of the page here