cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susanna

Charged twice, but no payment record at all on my NOW account

I'm being charged 9.99 twice a month and can't even see what for because there is no record of any payments on my NOW TV account. I thought my subscription was 9.99 a month so I want to dispute why I'm being charged for 2 lots and why I have no ability to see what these charges are for. My Mow TV account has literally no record of any payments I've made to them at all. I believe I'm due refund and explanation 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Susanna 

You would pay £9.99 twice a month if you had both Entertainment and Cinema Memberships.

And you wouldn’t see any payment records on your Now account if you had bought it through a third party such as BT TV, TalkTalk, Prime, Apple, etc., where you would find your payment details on their website, not Now’s.

Alternatively, you may have one membership on a duplicate Now account.

For more details of how to discover these things, and to talk to Now if there is something they should put straight, or refund you for, or whatever, read the relevant bits of :-

Enquire Within - a highly unofficial Now FAQ

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.