cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't click the membership in my account. Thought I had only bought the one day package.

Can't click the membership in my account. Thought I had only bought the one day package. A message telling me I got 6 months.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have purchased a Day Sports Membership and used it and with this offer currently NOW are giving customers a free 6 months Mobile Membership has well.

Edit - If you can't access My Membership online, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it if you want to view any of your Memberships.

The free six months Mobile Sports Membership should also auto cancel when the six months expires (reading the T&C's of this freebie offer).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have purchased a Day Sports Membership and used it and with this offer currently NOW are giving customers a free 6 months Mobile Membership has well.

Edit - If you can't access My Membership online, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it if you want to view any of your Memberships.

The free six months Mobile Sports Membership should also auto cancel when the six months expires (reading the T&C's of this freebie offer).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.