cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jambo

Can I pause my membership?

I joined Nowtv ONLY to watch the England Cricket test match in India. Now I find you're not showing it! Can I pause my membership till May? 

If I cancel I'll lose the offer I got. 

3 REPLIES 3
Tompo
Scholar 2

@Jambo 

Firstly just to be clear on this forum you are speaking to other customers not NOW.

You cannot pause a membership, your only options are to keep paying every month or cancel it losing any offer.  Whether you can cancel at the end of the first month or have to wait for 6 months will depend on whether your offer was on a month by month cancel any time basis, or a '6 months saver' offer where you have agreed to a 6 months minimum term with no right to cancel/refund for 6 months.

If you can cancel there will more than likely be new sports membership offers between now and May. Certainly at the beginning of March there will be an offer aimed at F1 viewers.

In these times of seemingly endless streaming services you need to be really careful in confirming who is broadcasting a sports event before signing up. This test series is being broadcast on TNT Sport, which in the UK requires a Discovery+ Premium (inc TNT Sports) subscription priced at £30.99 per month.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jambo 

To echo what @Tompo said about the forum, you need to read this link.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jambo

Excellent - many thanks for your help.