cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

Can someone help me out 

I've checked on my online banking and I'm being charged twice a month of 7.99 since January this year plus 9.99 which I know is for my movies but I don't understand why I'm being charged 2 lots of 7.99 

From March I've just been charged 2 lots of 7.99 with no 9.99 coming out until this month when it's started again with just take out two lots of 7.99

I'm confused can someone help!!!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me that the extra charge of £7.99 is either a day sports pass which is extremely unlikely because it's only occuring once every month or you have a second nowtv account and are paying twice for an entertainment pass.

When you go to My Account > My Passes and also My Payments on here what does it show ?

If you have used more than one email address, check all your email addresses that you have for any nowtv correspondence.

Should you be still getting nowhere and running around in circles, go to My Account > My Passes and under FAQ " i think i have been incorrectly charged " there should be a link that you can fill in and send to nowtv where they can look into your account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should have added you can also contact nowtv live chat, where they should be able to look at your  account on their computer screen.

To contact a live chat advisor, open the link below and click on Anything else which should expand the page to show the live chat button or alternatively send them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/