cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BILL DETAILS

Hello, I need a billing document from NOW. Like a utility service, indicating the account on my name, address and service provided. When I go to my account details, it says only the details of the service, it's not a bill with my name on it. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

NOW simply don't supply bills like that I'm afraid, it is just an online summary.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Unlike a utility bill, Now don’t provide a service at your property per se, except maybe broadband.

I couldn’t even get my driving licence accepter as proof of my address, even though it’s on there. Proof of identity, sure, but proof of address? Water, Gas, Electricity, Council Tax are the big four.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Unlike a utility bill, Now don’t provide a service at your property per se, except maybe broadband.

I couldn’t even get my driving licence accepted as proof of my address, even though it’s on there. Proof of identity, sure, but proof of address? Water, Gas, Electricity, Council Tax are the big four.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.