cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applied 3 month discounted entertainment code on 11th Sept, now dissapeared

Applied 3 month discounted entertainment code on 11th with reduced balance to pay each month.

My pass has now disappeared leaving no history at all of entertainment billing and If I try to use code again, it says its already been used. Yes, by me, but now I have no entertainment, or any history that I ever did. Whats going on?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I applied the voucher it told me I had £1.66 to pay, each month for the next three months.

There is now no record of this. My previous entertainment pass was paid on the 13th August.

As I said if I try the same code it says its been used, but yet it no longer shows on my account and I have paid for the service I cannot use.

Why has all record of this been deleted? and where is my pass voucher that was there on the 11th when I entered it?

bump

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you applied the code did you cancel your entertainment pass after adding the code to your account ?

Where with these type of reduced monthly payment offers you must cancel the pass in the last 30 days of when the reduced offer finishes.

If you haven't cancelled the entertainment pass and are checking your correct account (just in case you have multiple accounts) then your best option is to have a word with NowTV live chat.

To reach live chat open the link page below, select the most appropriate category, then pick the most relevant help topic, then scroll half down the page and click on the green down arrow directly below How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Some people have reported issues contacting live chat using Safari or Chrome, where i tend to use MS Edge or Fire Fox when i contact live chat with no problem.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/