cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account

I’ve got a sky sports mobile pass but for some reason I’m being charged £8.99 twice a month for passes that I don’t own, if anyone has any tips about trying to cancel these that would be helpful. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £8.99 charge sounds to me like an Entertainment Pass.

Did you ever take up an Entertainment trial in the past and didn't cancel it fully ?

Or does anybody else have access to your account details to watch NowTV on such has kids for example who have started a trial or bought an Entertainment pass on their devices in your name without your knowledge (adding a payment Pin under My Account > Settings & Pins would have prevented this) ?

If you are being charged £8.99 twice each month, then it sounds like you have two different accounts active.

Check the NowTV App under the My Account section of the App on all your playback devices for the email address or username used.

Also, go into your Email Box on all your email addresses in your name and check for any NowTV correspondence for clues of what email name's used when creating an account (including checking your junk and deleted folders).

If you are going around in circles and can't track down the £8.99 payments when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or Bills & Payments whilst on here, then pop over to live chat for further assistance & help.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I’ll have a look at what you’ve said