cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 Month Entertainment Pass only showing at 1 Month

I have today purchased and set up my Smart Now TV Box which came with a 3 Month Entertainment pass. I entered the code and have now been given a 1 month pass, this is confirmed in an email and on my account itself.

Why has this been the case when this is not what I have paid for?
4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi TB

If Now TV help can't help you then you need to go back to the retailer, the retailer themselves may ask you to return your smart box, with the pass, in it's original packaging, because they will need to return the item to the whole seller.

However, regardless of what the retailer does with the returned smart box, you are under UK law (Trades Description Act) entitled to a replacement product or your money back. 

UK Bob

PS.  Do not let the retailer fob you off.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the movies and entertainment pass are called month passes. Look at the expiry date and when it says next payment will be taken.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was the same here, it said they were going to take a fee out of my bank on the 12 december, i only set up the now tv 4 days ago, so it looked like the 3 montas  pass had not been added as i also got a month free after setting the box up. So i cancelled as i dont want any money coming out of my bank. anyway after cancelling it says i can use my tv services until the March so that is 3 months, i dont want to use my bank to use now tv, i just want to buy the passes with cash when its due, i cant find any information for me to be able to do this. But yes now i cancelled its showing 3 month use and money wont be take out of my account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have been using NowTV for about 3 years now and have always used the voucher method for both my entertainment and cinema passes, where nowtv haven't taken a single penny out of my bank account.

If you are going down the voucher route in the future, once you have applied the new voucher you can either cancel your pass (don't worry you still get the full duration of the voucher) or what i tend to do is apply a new voucher code within the last 30 days (usually i apply the new code ASAP once in the last 30days) of my existing voucher pass expiry on my account.

Seems to work well for me Smiley Happy