cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update

I've just updated my iOS now app and now it's saying I've already used my maximum amounts of devices for the month but I haven't .. Help
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There's been a few reports of the iPad being seen as a new device after the latest update, this may be what has happened with you.

You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will look into this for you (might take a day or two if they are particularly busy). Or if your need is urgent you could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we currently watch now to using an Apple TV android phone and two iPads. The iPads forced us to do an update on the now tv software and since these updates both iPads will not allow us to watch now tv and say that we have used our change a device limit this month. I change one device from pc to my android phone earlier this month. We have not changed devices (iPads) we have merely changed the software which we were forced to do. If this cannot be resolved then I will cancel my subscription as we watch now to mainly on IPad.

I tried to send send this to your team but the post got stuck in an endless loop of not submitting. Now posting it on here as we are quite annoyed and want this sorting

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you've had some issues with the new update stopping you from viewing. Can you try and view on the iPads now for us please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have exactly the same problem - which is irritating. The app wouldn't run, forced into an update and then I am now getting a message saying I have reached the limit of devices. Not impressed.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account then send you a quick email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team