cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tablets and phones not allowing us to log in

Hi.
We have just signed up to NOW TV in Ireland (been members in U.K. For years) we can sign in on our computer but not on any of our devices (iPhone/iPad/galaxy phone/tablet)? It keeps saying we need to log on to a computer and agree to the terms and conditions? We have deleted and reinstalled many a time with no luck
Can anyone help?
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Wondering if there is a separate nowtv app from the IOS / Android store which relates to the Ireland NowTV service rather than the UK.

Just a wild guess on my part.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it is only on limited devices presently. You obviously need to be in the Republic to watch Now Ireland. Guessing you moved recently 😁
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to the NowTV Ireland website homepage there are various devices shown including the IOS and Android platform that they mention you can currently watch with ? 

http://www.nowtv.com/ie/about/devices

Perhaps, it might be wise to also ask the same question on the NowTV Ireland Community Forum  (If this forum is currently up and running) ?