cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems signing in on app

I can sign in fine on a web browser but when I try to log into the Now Tv app is says my details aren't recognised.
I have changed my password for Now TV by opening my account in a web browser so it's the correct sign in details

I am in the uk, so no problems there.
Frustrating! Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing passwords etc.

Any help would be appreciated
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complete shut down of iPhone seems to have done the trick.

For now.

Seems to be a broad issue for people, perhaps Nowtv could have informed people there was a problem?!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Complete shut down of iPhone seems to have done the trick.

Hmmm....

Given you have an iPhone, it would have been more appropriate for you to have submitted your topic with the iPhone, iPod, and iPad sub-section instead of within the Android sub-section Smiley Surprised

Maybe a moderator will move it for you...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have moved your post to the correct message board.

Glad to hear you got the issue resolved 🙂

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! It does seem to be happening on all platforms, so hopefully someone will have been help 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 62. I cann watch content on my ipad. I can signin but when i click on play it says that the system is unable to stream and taht i should quote error. 62. How can i solve this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Are you still experiencing issues watching our content on your iPad? If yes, please let me know when you get this error and whether it happens on everything you're trying to watch or something specific?

Birgit

NOW TV Team