cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in

I am unable to log into the app on the iPhone iPad and LG smart tv app. Login details not recognised. I know for sure I'm entering them correctly as I can login on the web browser
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Lot's of customers who have the same Internet provider as you are having problems recently.

Can you do a reset of your router for me as this has resolved a lot of customers issues.

If doing this doesn't fix the problem give your provider a quick call and they should be able to advise further.

Thanks

Andy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy.

This is nothing to do with Internet providers, it's your apps being unable to verify login details.

i am having the same issue. I'm away on business and I'm unable to log in on my iPad. I now can't watch any services as I already have my 4 devises registered. Essentially I'm paying a lot of money for something I can't access. 

Rory

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

The reason we mention your ISP is the following:

If your using a VPN, using a provider or side the UK or any kind of proxy you will have problems accessing the service as if you location is not showing as the UK access will be blocked as we're only available inside the UK.

You mentioned your away on business, any chance that's outside the UK?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team