cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Consoles

Resolved! Subtitles

How do I turn the subtitles off on my Xbox one. Cheers 

1201 error code

Keep on getting error 1201 when I tried to login? - sorry your details are not recognised?  However I login on the website with the same login details and have reset my password etc  is this something that is effecting anyone else ?

Can't sign in on Xbox 360

Hello,I am trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but it keeps saying my log in details aren't recognised. However, I have logged in on both my phone and tablet with the same details. Please help! 

Cant log in on xbox360

I have tried to log in via x box 360...says password doesn't match....!!!Exact same password allows me to log in on my phone....Everything was working fine yesterday...Any ideas????

Now TV Xbox 360 app doesn't play on HDMI cable

I recently moved from a composite cable to an HDMI cable for my Xbox 360 because the picture quality is better. Every app (netflix, amazon, more 4, iplayer) works fine, apart from the Now TV app which plays videos for about 1 second and then displays...

Xbox 360 - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Xbox 360 into this easy topic. UPDATE:  You can't reinstall the NOW TV app on Xbox 360 Please note that you can no longer download the NOW TV app on Xbox 360. So if you've already got NOW TV...

Labels