cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quality

Hi ive downloaded now tv, for xbox 1 and the quality of the program's is very poor, its blury and not clear atall ive changed setting on my samsung tv and my xbox to try and reset picture settings but it has not worked any help please
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm guessing you don't have similar problems with other streaming services like iPlayer and Netflix? If you don't, have you or someone else in the house made changes to the router or the XBox to watch other regions of Netflix? As this has a dramatic effect on the stream quality of NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, i have got netfix and i dont have this problem with that, and the xbox is my own, the only problem we are having at this minute is the internet witch is alright at times but it keeps going on and off, but we are waiting for it to fix it self as we live in the middle of nowhere im only guessing that might be the problem
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, i have got netfix and i dont have this problem with that, and the xbox is my own, the only problem we are having at this minute is the internet witch is alright at times but it keeps going on and off, but we are waiting for it to fix it self as we live in the middle of nowhere im only guessing that might be the problem

Hi @Anonymous User

If your Internet connection is unstable, then that will be what is causing the problem, while now TV doesn't require a particularly fast Internet connection. (In fact, the speed requirement is actually a little bit lower than some other services) . It does however require a stable connection due to the fact that it works differently to other services. If you're suffering from packet loss or even high ping times the systems ability to determine the correct bit rate might be affected. If your Internet connection keeps going up and down intermittently that might also confuse the hell out of the system.

Also when you're using Xbox bear in mind that everything also has to go through Xbox live, first which in this instance probably doesn't help things either

You might continue having this problem until your Internet is fixed. Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.