cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to see this issue still persists, I know it's a bit of a hassle but could you try the console at a friend/family's house on their TV to see if it is the app at fault or the relationship between the TV and console. Let us know what happens if you're able to do this.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cant I'm afraid
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear that this issue is still on going. 

Can you please turn off your Xbox form the plug and and unplug your TV for a few minutes. 

Please then plug these back in and let us know how you get on? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done everything u have suggested and nothing works
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Do you by any chance have a wifi extender (e.g airport express) connected on your network? 

If you do, can you unplug/unconnect it and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I don't and dnt even kno wot one is
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for re-posting, have you ever been able to view NOW TV on your Xbox? As mentioned earlier this is due to the handshake between the TV and console.

What model is your TV? It could be that it's not compatible, which is why you're getting this error code.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its a jmb 1080p full hd tv if this is not resolved I'd like to unsubscribe to nowtv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the info, apologies for the delay. I think TV model may be the issue, sometimes the lower spec TVs have trouble working with NOW TV. If you tried on another TV I feel the Xbox will work. Apologies for any trouble caused. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All the xbox ones in my house are doing this in different rooms with different types of televisions. Can you please help?