cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having the same problem since the Xbox update. Was absolutely fine before it. Really frustrating that there's no fix. I've tried everything in every thread I've found.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there is a bug Microsoft's end. They have to fix that. Then Now can get their app working. In the meantime you will need to use a different device.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Had this problem for weeks no fix no way of making it work tried all suggestions. Canceling subscription asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I like a refund if this anit sort tryed everything in these comments nothing working please sort it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Rebooted Xbox took HDMI out nothing still same errors
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue on the Xbox One, it was working until yesterday but I can no longer watch any content without getting error code c00d7159. I have tried all these steps, uninstalled then reinstalled and enabled hdcp on my 4k Samsung tv. This is surely a software issue with the Xbox app. Is there any known issues? As there is no app on my smart tv I have no choice but to cancel this service. Shame because I was enjoying it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having the same issue. No fix?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to this thread you'll see a post from @Anonymous User on the NOW TV team. If you reply to that with the answers to the questions it will help the team work out the issue.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Xbox-One/Now-tv-app-on-Xbox-one/m-p/399939#M1407

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've turned my Xbox off seven times disconnected my hmdi the same amount and it's still saying the same thing I've been here for an hour trying and it's really annoying
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you go to this thread you'll see a post from @Toby-S on the NOW TV team. If you reply to that with the answers to the questions it will help the team work out the issue.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Xbox-One/Now-tv-app-on-Xbox-one/m-p/399939#M1407