cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant watch now tv on pc

Since i have added playstation console to now tv device i have been unalbe to watch any thnign on now tv.  It loads the page via firefox as windows 8 is not compatible.  any ideas why this is happening .

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Is this issue still ongoing for you ?

If it is can you provide us with a bit more detail as to your setup 

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes. was fine on playstation but still no go on pc.  i am using fire fox browser to watch.  theresa

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Instead of waiting for a response, I suggest going on live chat for help:
Click here and you will see a blue Contact Us button. Click that and you will see live chat 🙂

EDIT: Beaten to it again 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Since i have added playstation console to now tv device i have been unalbe to watch any thnign on now tv.  It loads the page via firefox as windows 8 is not compatible.  any ideas why this is happening .

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you confirm what version of Windows you have? When you say Windows 8 is not compatible do you mean the nowTV Windows app for Windows 8/10 doesn't work. If it comes up with a warning when you try to install it, which is about not having a touchscreen device. You can ignore the warning the app will work perfectly fine with a keyboard and mouse. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.