cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation of NOW TV

Through my energy provider I accepted a free three month pass and subsequently if not cancelled I would have to pay a monthly subscription.  I have already paid one month's subscription due to the difficulty I am experiencing cancelling NOW TV.  When I log in to NOW TV it is not showing I have any passes to cancel  so how AM I SUPPOSE TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

I have tried telephoning, SKY were helpful but unable to put me through to a NOW TV Operative - I was again just instructed to go through NOW TV website!

Please will someone from NOW TV customer care help me with this!

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and old passes)

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

That being said, given that this is a public forum (which can be accessed by anybody in the world) and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers