cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Chris_Gregg72
Scholar

That fix worked for me thanks guys 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar

not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV box was working fine earlier, however in the last 30 mins or so, the app has just kept crashing. If I load up Now TV, the app will work for maybe five seconds before crashing back to the homepage. I am unable to get any content to work. I have reset the box from the settings menu and have done a complete factory reset too, inputing the network/username/pass and redownloading all of the updates, however the app continues to crash.

Help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Never mind, just seen the support message about the exact issue I'm having.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the Sky Sports part of the app is crashing it. If you don't want to watch sport select any of the adverts for film or tv on the main screen and they should take you direct to them, you can then back out to what you actually want to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers, I'll try that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the system is refreshing back to the home screen wherever you press "now tv", it shows the "now tv" page for a second or so then refreshes back to the home screen.  Yes i've already done a box refresh/ boot, so it aint that!

fix the system!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug when the app loads the Sky Sports section, if you want to watch sport try and hit the down key as quickly as possible to move off Sky Sports News, if you want to watch TV or Films select one of the adverts from the homescreen instead and move from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks Artesea but i already know there is a bug, thats what I was reporting.  I cant be bothered with a "work around", I want a product that works! I'll await a Now tv representatives responce to why their system isnt working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User give it 15 minutes and the bug will be gone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

This was an wide spread incident that has now been resolved. 

Can you let us know if you're still having problems?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team