cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.

@Anonymous User wrote:

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

Just purchased a weeks pass and cannot watch. So annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

First problem i`ve had with the little black box had it 4 months now , i`m glad theres this forum cos i couldn`t see another way of ``contact us`` ... but  I`m sure NOW TV will compensate us handsomelySmiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So watching match paid for pass still no contact still not on want a REFUND what a joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcastle match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried it guys and it's working on my box now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a week pass on Sunday ...every thing perfect through til kick off time tonight

Newcastle vs City

crashing. Sticking.  God give me strength !

left watching the game on my mates Phone !

checked cables wifi Everything !

NOW TV you owe me tonight 

how do I get a refund ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcastle match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you refund my account for the day pass I bought to watch the Newcastle match? Won't play on tv not a good enough service you are providing here? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, can't get it to load either