cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable
2-0 already! Sounds like a good game to watch!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried on several devices now what a let down nowtv!!! And to make matters worse sky go app not working either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You think they would make an announcement to inform people that that it will not be up and running for games. Put people out of misery!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told and have proof via a screenshot by the Live Chat person to watch the game illegally via an online stream. This is what NOWTV is advocating and telling us to do as a solution for watching the match. Great customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Strangely everyone one from now tv has disappeared when people are after an update on the Man U v city match. Terrible service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't like the way they kept my credit card details onboard when I first got a day pass a while back. Surely they're supposed to ASK before doing something like that...

Rubbish service. We've missed the first half. They should give us free access to the 2nd half!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Working now, took the money. Full price for half a game
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it's not. I've just tried for the 7th time and same as before! It just sticks...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aaaahhhh, screw it. I'm sticking with 5 Live... Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed. Had friends over for the game, ended up listening to the radio.