cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'There was an error streaming your video. Please wait a moment and try again.'

Have been watching Sky Sports using NOW TV on my PC with a day pass recently without any problems until today, it worked fine a couple of weeks ago on Chrome, but now I can't start the stream on any browser.

I've been trying since 4pm, and have now missed the entire first half of the match I activated the day pass to watch. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox, rebooted my whole system, everything, but still get the same message every time I try. No error code provided or anything, it just starts the stream loading screen and then closes abruptly with the same error message quoted in the thread title each time.

I've allowed Silverlight to run continually on each browser, and I have the most up to date version installed. This error has only occurred today, so cannot be to do with my PC set up, which has not changed, I haven't even applied any Windows updates since I last watched Sky Sports this way.

I'm not happy at all to have wasted a day pass and missed my match.

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am now also having this message... worked just fine Tuesday and then Wednesday it's stopped. Just tried again and still not working. Followed all the info on here and help (although unsure where to actually look because there is no error code) and still nothing.