cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No voucher code recieved

Anybody else not received their voucher code for the big fight bundle?
Pay the 20 quid on 29th march for sports and fight tonight and no email received. Main reason I signed up to the offer was for the boxing. Have checked all emails boxes and nothing
19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you don't receive a code you need to pop onto live chat and they should be able to sort this for you. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

According to the offer email it could take up to 5pm today for the code to arrive, although if it was me I'd be going onto live chat now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Surprise surprise I contact the online help and they say wait till 5pm.....I wait....No voucher.....and now no available advisors.....bet I'm not the only one without a voucher. 
These companies will do anything to get money and then disappear when you need their help. 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the help article https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv if you've not received the code you need to contact live chat. Looks like live chat are having problems or too busy so all I can suggest is keep trying, anyone having problems getting on live chat could try a different device (eg try on tablet or phone instead of PC or vice versa) although if you get an unavailable message they are too busy.

Ifmanyone doesn't know how to get to live chat go to the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

I'll try and see if there's any NOW TV Team on the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks. 
I think they are probably inundated with customers chasing their voucher code as i was chatting earlier to an agent. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. I spoke with an agent this morning who promised me that I'd get a voucher code by 5pm. Guess what? I still don't have it. Absolutely appalling service from NowTV and they've just lost a regular monthly payer. I'd rather toss Bigfoot off than have this bother with this bunch of cowboys again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It feels like I've been conned out of money.
And when you have an evening planned around it.....
It's probably not Now....prob the bigger more powerful boss Sky.....after all they wanna rip off as many people as possible.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User is anyone available to help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me and the live chat isnt working! Rubbish 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seems a big con. Mis sold......I will be complaining. The email was sent 9th March to sign up....how many days have they had to prepare it all 
Appalling. 
I imagine everyone is on the live chat now hence it not working.