cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now just a TV customer as recently cancelled the broadband combo, so it may be to do with the short timeframe between cancellation and attempting to redeem the offer? Checking the account to be sure! Thanks for the quick response.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Could also be one of the broadband offers carries over until you hit the next billing date. Worth popping onto live chat, explaining what you want to do and see if they can help you get it. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

PS there's been a few problems with live chat today so if you struggle to get on try tomorrow instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I cant buy the season pass

when i follow the link i just get a loading image and it doesnt load the offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also cannot seem to purchase it, getting a message saying:

Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer.

When I do not currently have any other offers enabled.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Any offers you've already got could stop you getting the pass, small ould a day or week sports pass that's not been watched yet, or a broadband/combo offer.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

The link seems to be working for me now. Try

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/formula1pass

and choose the 'already enjoying NOW TV' option.

If you still have trouble try a different browser and/or device (eg try on a mobile/tablet browser instead of PC or vice versa) and if all else fails try popping onto live chat and see if they can help you get it.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch
(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an active daily sports pass and it won’t let me buy the season pass.

I tried contacting the live chat and spent twenty minutes with them just repeating that you can’t have buy the season pass if you have an active sports pass. I kept pointing out that these community pages say you can buy the offer provided you have less than a month to run - as I do. But they didn’t seem to be able to understand this and eventually the chat was cut off - not sure why. 

I could just wait until the day pass expires tomorrriw but it will expire during the race and i’d rather have it sorted today and have no hassles tomorrow

Any ideas?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You can only have one sports pass on an account at any one time so until your day pass has been watched and expired it's not possible to buy any other kind of sports pass, including the F1 offer. I can't really see what NOW TV could do to get around this as I doubt they can remove a pass that's already active.

About all I can suggest is get back in touch with live chat tomorrow and see if there's anything they can do then, not sure what your chances would be though. 

In future it's always a good idea where possible not to apply a day pass until you're ready to use it because it does restrict your options in terms of not being able to take up other sports offers or get a week or month pass instead if it works out better. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply

But others on this thread like KJHeritage seem to have been able to buy the season pass whilst they still have an active pass

And surely Now would want to be able to take my £150 - it’s not like i’m trying to game the system. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, that's because they were on a monthly pass - you can queue a new offer to kick in on renewal of a monthly pass as long as there is less than 30 days left to run on any existing offer.

Unfortunately day or week passes need to expire before a month pass can be bought, which is the problem you have at the moment. 

Don't think NOW TV are being awkward, it's just the way the system is set up. You can always try talking to a different live chat operator but I suspect they will say the same thing, if the system doesn't allow it they are stuck.

If you want to try sending the NOW TV Team a message you could try that instead.