cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Your lucky u have picture mate most of us are looking at a loading screen. Followed by an error message
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User, 

NOWTV are aware of issue(s) tonight with PPV. Please have a read of this thread:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-with-PPV-Boxing-event-via-sky-sports-box-office-App-on/m-p/420088#M418

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Paying this money for watching a loading screen all night. when it does flicker on, it's 5 minutes behind the actual fight going on I expect a delay with it being streamed but come on!!! also lip sync is 5 mins behind I want a full refund. sick to death of it now
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Contact neulion mate. Loads if people had a shocking service from sky tonight. Pay good money for a stream that does not work!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
have done mate, Not happy at all.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Feel Your pain man. I know they have worked hard to fix it but the fact is they failed and us the paying customer are the losers
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sonce Now TV has NOTHING to do with sky, can we have a BT Sports app? Or a Netflix app?

😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sounds like passing the buck to me. Sky get the cash for the fight so should accept responsibility! At the very least they should rethink neulion as a stream partner. So much hype for this fight. Followed by disappointment by the paying public.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Sounds like passing the buck to me. Sky get the cash for the fight so should accept responsibility! 

Errr no. As with any product that you purchase within the UK, your contract is with the vendor (which in this case is Neulion), not the supplier!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Since this forum does not offer a separate 'Third-party Apps Provider' sub-section, it might be a good idea to move this entire topic into the Sports sub-section...