cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HD Coming to Entertainment/movies/kids/sport?

Is there any plans to bring HD channels in for the entertainment/movies/Kids and sports with access from the new nowtv box 4500sk? If so is there a time scale? With most house holds owning tv's over 55in HD makes a massive difference in picture quality.

regards

Jason

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  most content is already in HD (720).  Though I suspect you mean 1080?   I am not sure where you have come to conclusion most people have 55 inch and bigger TVs.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your speedy reply elite1, yes 1080p. The channels i was referring to are sky 1 HD, Sky Atlantic HD, Sky Living HD and Discovery HD, im assuming the newer box can handle 1080p?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The question of full HD has been asked many times but unfortunately NOW TV have shown no sign of any plans of moving from the current 720p. I suspect internal politics may have something to do with it - Sky TV will want to preserve as many advantages to their satellite service as they can, but obviously NOW TV won't comment on whether that is the case or not.

The idea has been suggested in the Ideas Board and I'd recommend voting on that and/or leaving a comment

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/HD-picture-quality/idi-p/191

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply