cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Father's day offer £20

Was offered fathers day offer of £20 for the month for Sky Sports. I'm a Scottish Football fan. Dont like cricket or Rugby. Only thing I would watch over the summer is the Open Golf. Oh but look, the offer terminates on 22nd June which mean the month offer finishes on 21st July. The Open runs from 19-23rd July. So with the offer I would miss the end of the golf. Oh well guess this is the second year I will be missing the Open Golf

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Was offered fathers day offer of £20 for the month for Sky Sports. I'm a Scottish Football fan. Dont like cricket or Rugby. Only thing I would watch over the summer is the Open Golf. Oh but look, the offer terminates on 22nd June which mean the month offer finishes on 21st July. The Open runs from 19-23rd July. So with the offer I would miss the end of the golf. Oh well guess this is the second year I will be missing the Open Golf

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Don't worry there will be another offer along in time for the Open golf.  There were a couple last year including free day passes.

.  There were a couple last year including free day passes.

Hope so