cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevie3
Advocate

iPhone

I have paid £26 for sport monthly and have downloaded now on my iPhone but when l try to watch a sport programme it shows the programme ie football match …. I press play and it goes straight to the advert showing the add for cost of sport … film …. Entertainment etc 

how do l watch anything on my iPhone or do l have to watch it on yvettii only ?????? Please HELP

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Stevie3 

I don't own an iPhone, but once you have downloaded the NOW App from your phone Apps Store, did you click on the gear wheel icon (top right) from the NOW App home screen on the phone and signed in with your NOW account login details.

Edit - I am assuming you are trying to watch live Football on the Sky Sports channels and not on Demand football, where there may be a NOW promo advert before the on Demand Sports starts.

RoyB
Legend

@Stevie3 

Having done what @schnapps describes above, also turn off Private Relay on the iPhone.

This is known to interfere with Now, and indeed if you have already logged in successfully as @schnapps  describes, may be the only thing standing in your way.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.