cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debby
Mentor

Wont load on tablet

The app works fine on all tvs and my phone and it was working fine on my tablet until last week.now when I load on my tablet I get a screen that says notifications be the first to know.there is no next button or nothing to click so it's just stuck on that screen. I have uninstall and reinstalled done all relevant updates but nothing

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@Debby 

What make and model of tablet?

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Alternatively, contact Now Live Chat and see what they say.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Debby
Mentor

@RoyB its a lenovo tab m10 plus and attached screen shot I'm not sure how attach a screen shot on here

Debby
Mentor

@RoyB 

@RoyB I've also tried live chat and got no where other than an auto bot which was no help

Jayach
Elite 3

@Debby 

Go to this page: NOW - Get in touch (nowtv.com) and click on the downward arrow under "How to get in touch", and you should be able to use live chat. 

Live chat.jpg

 I've never known an on-line service that tries so hard to avoid having to deal with it's own customers.

Debby
Mentor

I spent 2 hours on live chat last night uninstalliing/reinstalling etc steps I had already taken multiple times. Each time the agent was out of ideas the chat mysteriously disconnected and I was connected to the next agent and had to go through the process from the beginning again. This happened 4 times before I lost the will to live.  I have logged a complaint now

Jayach
Elite 3

Sorry to hear that chat weren't able to help, but as it works on all your other devices, it does sound like the problem is with the tablet, rather than the app.

RoyB
Legend

@Debby @Jayach 

I'm trying to dig deeper, but it looks like the Now Help is down 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Debby 

Better now.

Does your tablet meet:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/install-now-app-on-android-smartphone-tablet

and scroll down to:-

FAQs

What are the system requirements for Android devices?

Maybe somebody turned eye tracking on 😛

Jayach
Elite 3

@Debby 

Amongst the things you tried, did you try rebooting the tablet completely?