cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whos responsibility is it for the line entering my home

who is responsible for my telephone line to my home as it is unsafe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The phone line is owed by OpenReach, so they’ll be the people to sort it out. However, members of the public (you, me and everyone else) cannot contact them directly. You will have to call whoever you pay your phone bill to and get them to get OpenReach to sort it out. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The phone line is owed by OpenReach, so they’ll be the people to sort it out. However, members of the public (you, me and everyone else) cannot contact them directly. You will have to call whoever you pay your phone bill to and get them to get OpenReach to sort it out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Mark 

Its what i had thought .. the next question is How .. there does not seem to be anywhere to get intouch with anyone ?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you’re a NowTV broadband customer, you should have a contact phone number somewhere in your paperwork. Failing that, use the chat facility - details should be at the foot of this page.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account whilst logged in on here, then select Broadband & Calls, then click on the moving home section of the page until the telephone number appears on screen.

The moving home telephone number is the same number for all related NowTV Broadband & Telephone related enquiries.