cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not loading

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked already (did a search and can't find anything).

Using now TV through an app on the TV (samsung), never had any problems for the past year, however in the past week I have been unable to watch any movies as I just get the 4 loading balls going round and nothing happens, I can watch live movies and entertainment no problem, but on demand entertainment takes a little while to load but does eventually do it.
Netflix is working fine, I also currently pay on the prepaid cards and nothing seems untoward on my account.
I've also tried restarting the power to the TV, and logging in and out of my account.

Not sure if anyone has has similar and can advise me of what to do?

TIA 😀
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue.

Movies from library do not load.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I don't know if you own a 2017 Samsung Smart TV and this is relevant in your case, but i have found this under the NowTV help centre where it mentions that certain 2017 Samsung TV models have a known issue with the NowTV loading screen and you need to contact Samsung Support about it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/app-not-loading-on-samsung-tv

If you don't own a Samsung 2017 smart TV then please ignore the above.

Should you not own a Samsung 2017 TV then i can only suggest some basic tips to try, such has switch off the power to both your TV and Router at the electrical mains for a minute or try deleting and re installing the NowTV App again on your TV.

Sorry i can't help any further, where i don't own a Samsung TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your help.

Deleting the app and reinstalling did the trick!!

Much appreciated! 🙂

Poppy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey @schnapps and @Anonymous User

Thanks for the help, I had a bit of a play around with the apps on the TV today, deleted Now TV off completely and reinstalled it, and that seems to have worked (I've managed to get Vemon on from the library).

Have a great day 😁😎