cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NoInternet1984
Advocate

No Broadband and no answers

Dear all,

I have no broadband, despite it being due to start a fortnight ago, no communication from now, no answers to my complaints and phone calls either hang up on me before answering or get left on hold for an hour until service ends. I can’t even cancel because they won’t answer that either. Has anyone ever successfully got help/answers, if no, how?

17 REPLIES 17
Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:

And your further post was at 22:29.  🙂

So it was, and it was specifically an addition to my previous post, why would I post it elsewhere?

And what right do you have to tell @Joanne2, or anyone where they should post.

I see you still haven't grown up,

Joanne2
Mentor

What’s going on?  Is this a place to report problems or just another social media site for folks to have a hire at each other. NOW ought to offer a proper customer portal to report problems and sort them out then there’s be no news for posting problems. 

RoyB
Legend

@Joanne2 

Having started two threads of your own, never a good idea, you have now thoroughly hijacked this one from poor @NoInternet1984 😢

There is never a right answer as to where to reply when somebody starts two threads, and with a third hijacked, it becomes anarchic.

Personally, my rule of thumb is to always reply in the earliest thread; but opinions, as you can see, differ. And me replying in your earliest thread, to this issue, would not make sense 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Joanne2
Mentor

If NOW has a decent customer service tab I’m sure half the posts on this community posting forum wouldn’t be here. It’s the public doing their job for them and for free!   I guess sone know their way around because there on it all the time reporting problems. 

Joanne2
Mentor

Something wrong with my opinion?  Nowhere else to go but here. Their websites has no facility to log broadband faults. And the phone automatic responses designed to help you give up. 

Joanne2
Mentor

Then it must be it’s poorer sister as they sure ain’t investing any in customer services!  The way the organisation  ticks for customers is totally rank. I got through only after calling at least nine times. Be warned if their automatic selection! Designed to put you off and cut you off no doubt.  

I was hanging on for almost an hour once I got through too. I was told the only way to report any problem and have it logged is via email. I didn’t see that in small print! So fill y’er boots folks, the email addressed is: customer service dot com at now tv. No spaces.

Just paid my subscription and will definitely be leaving at the end of the month. Took four hours to watch a film through last night and with no come back for NOW. 

Jayach
Elite 3

@Joanne2 

Just to keep @redchiz1 happy, I've replied to one of your other posts here:

BROADBAND DOWN 10 X AN HOUR! - NOW Community (nowtv.com)