cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband set up

Hello,

due to the current circumstances will my broadband and landline still be activated?? I’m was estimated to be due to have my broadband to be set up in the next 10-14days and this was Saturday. So now should be 7-11 days? The engineer won’t need to enter my property to install. I’m hoping this can still happen as I’ve had to buy an additional data package from a third party for more money to have internet to help my children do their school work. Thanks for your time in advance. 
also want to add my initial activation date was last week but due to an address mistake of them thinking I live at the address below I had to cancel and wait 2 days to then have to reapply for my initial offer to be expired and have to pay more! They also over charged me, my plan was £28 and they took £43 from my account and told me I would need to wait a month for a refund. Which I eventually after a lot of struggle got back in 3 working days after going through managers etc. I’m a single mum who is registered disabled with 2 children aged 5 & 6. I wanted to not even continue with now tv but due to my previous provider cancelling my contact (due to NowTV to take over) I had no choice but to stay because I needed to have internet and landline ASAP. If I can’t get my landline and broadband set up by an engineer on the estimated date I want to know now rather than later so I can make other arrangements!! This is causing me so much stress I just need to know in advance. I asked the guy in the phone said I should get an email to confirm a date once he hangs up but never got anything!! Sorry for the rant just need to know what’s going on!! Don’t want them taking more money in days to come for a service I’m not receiving!!  Thanks in advance guys, keep safe. 
jess x

0 REPLIES 0