cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband dropping every half hour or so

Just been connected today, I've come from sky broadband on the same package, now Super fibre. been using my own router for a while, an ASUS one with an old bt modem for fibre,  but have plugged in the now tv hub for the time being and I've noticed that the entire hub keeps rebooting every half hour or so. Is this normal on the first day?

Also my upload speed has halved to, I was getting full upload speed prior to changing. 

2 REPLIES 2
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've noticed that the entire hub keeps rebooting every half hour or so. Is this normal on the first day?

Also my upload speed has halved to, I was getting full upload speed prior to changing. 

Absolutely not normal. It should have kept working with the modem/ASUS, did you try it?

The constant reboots may have caused DLM to step in. 

You will need to contact Now, number in link below:

How to make a complaint (nowtv.com), and don't let them give you the old guff about the first 10 days, there is something wrong.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I think it was actually connected on Saturday as that's when I started having speed issues and drops, and I still had the Asus router and bt modem plugged in, I only changed it to the now hub today to see line stats, the drops are happening in the mornings only it seems as its been connected for a few hours now. I'll give them another call tomorrow.