cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olajumoke
Advocate

3x failed technician visit

My internet broadband is not working since I moved into a new house on 8th of December, I was told I will have my internet working on the 18th but failed. after several calling and plead, I was told another date for a visit for 22nd and also failed, after another several calling I was told 29th but all these dates were failed. I don't know what else to do, I'm disappointed in Now internet service and teams. 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Olajumoke 

Now rely on Openreach to connect up your broadband, as do most landline-based internet providers.

So the orthodoxy is to say that you would get problems with this no matter who your new ISP was.

But I cannot rid myself of the no doubt unworthy suspicion that other ISPs might try harder, and/or have more clout with Openreach, than Now do 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

@RoyB wrote:
But I cannot rid myself of the no doubt unworthy suspicion that other ISPs might try harder, and/or have more clout with Openreach, than Now do 

I totally agree with @RoyB.

But also, Now are an FTTC only provider, and there may be other alternatives.

Check here to see if you have other options.

View broadband availability - Ofcom Checker