cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

There was a 'issue' yesterday that affected logging into the NOW TV service.

If you have not done-so already, I suggest to try disconnecting the power cord(s) from your NOW TV playback device(s) and re-connecting - ie: re-booting!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Re-booted yesterday which made no difference. Watching Netflix today!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Re-booted yesterday which made no difference. Watching Netflix today!

Next thing... Try re-booting your router?!

Sufficed to say, if 'others' were suffering from the same issue as you the forum would be alive with angry posts...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion to fix issue. I had already tried this and it made absolutely no difference and the problem persists. Regardless to say, im spending today watching Netflix!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it's any help to anyone at all my router just reset itself randomly and I got error 103, realised after my iPhone temporarily disconnected as well , so it'll either be a faulty wireless adapter in some boxes or your connection most prob imo
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been using NowTV for months  (on a white box) then last week  suddenly I start getting  this error.  I had a spare black box so I swapped the white one out  but I am still getting the error. It happens every  40 minutes or so and is really starting to annoy me.

i am on Virgin cable modem, the firestick works fine, Netflix  works fine ..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, try this troubleshooting soultion to see if this helps

Check for updates

On your NOW TV remote:

1.Quickly press Home x5, Fast Forward x3 then Rewind x2 in this order.
2.Select Update Software then press OK.

This needs to be done even if the version numbers are the same to make sure the software's updated and any faults in the current software are repaired.

If this hasn't resolved the issue and it's:
•error 011, hard reset the box.
•error 100, factory reset the box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't been able to use any of my now tv subscription services for weeks! I am lucky if I am able to watch 5 minutes of a movie or programme before the errpr message appears. Any time I contact customer services I am fobbed off with the same story that "they are looking into it" I have even purchased a brand new smart box and still have the same issue!! Why has this fault been ongoing for so long? I can see a huge request for compensation from customers who are paying for a subscription that they simply cannot use!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 103 is driving us all mad here... sort it out Sky.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this error code? Seems to be happening loads the last few days. Can't seem to watch more than 5 minutes of an episode without it stopping!!