cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDuck
Advocate

Live tv not working

When I put live TV on my TV all the channels are green and scrambled, it doesn't buffer but won't clean up. I use the app on my lg TV. 

• LG
46 REPLIES 46
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

another user @NCC1 posting their info. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
NCC1
Advocate

@gavs82008 thanks for the bump.

Zappaman
Mentor

Same problem here since Tuesday night (23/4/24) live sport streaming F1 was fine at weekend. I’ve re-installed app, reset router etc but no change - loss of sound/freezing/break-up of picture/corrupted picture. NowTV is working ok on my ipad and everything else via router is working fine.

LG (webOS) TV  OLED55E7N

FIRMWARE: 6.10.30

SkyBlueCharlie
Observer

Exactly same problem using WiFi to link to LG TV. Highlights fine, so checked updates, switched everything on & off to no avail. Need some advice support or just a comment to say problem is at NOW tv's end as driving me mad !!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like NOW are working with LG to resolve this problem according to this tweet from the NOW Help Twitter Team.

No timescale mentioned in the tweet (see screenshot below).

youdoodle-2024-04-26T15-48-54Z.jpg

SkyBlueCharlie
Observer

Thanks.  I just got the same standard response,  a sort of admission the problem is there end by the sounds of it at least!  They need to get onto SKY as well for help to resolve!

Fim18
Advocate

Been having the same issue, for the same timeframe, LG TV, only on livestreams.

TintinHerge
Observer

Yes same problem here, on LGTV. I contacted Now TV support on 27th April, they said they are aware, but no commitment on by when they will fix it. Looks like we will have to watch it using some other means, for example a smart TV stick from Amazon, Google, etc 

Carl
Observer

@BenDuck  same issue for me. Cantndtream live sport. Haven't tried other channels but on demand movies are OK.  Any resolution for anyone?

Gbrin
Advocate

@BenDuck same issue with my lg tv driving me mad nowtv need to sort this out ASAP all live tv jerky going green no sound unexceptable for it to be going on this long