cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whitefulhaboy

LG tv buffering probs

tried to watch football on my LG smart tv which wasa disaster as it keeps buffering every 10 feckin seonds !!!

Anyone else in this topic and whats the solution please......

• LG
32 REPLIES 32
Paul37
Observer

@whitefulhaboy Same issue. Sports is unusable. Have been told this is a known problem for LG TV users which the Now team are working on but they have no idea when it will be fixed. Don't waste your time thinking you can fix it - only they can by fixing their software

Clive

@whitefulhaboy just this last week I have been unable to watch any of the evening matches including tonight. My internet speed is fine, I’m not running anything else and I can watch Amazon/Netfkix without any issues. This is rubbish! And can I get any assistance? No!

MattLGTVBTInt
Advocate

Latest feedback is they're aware of the issue and I should expect to hear back from the technical team within 24-48 hours via email. I've specified that it's LG TV & Sports via NOW TV affected only at the min. Will post their reply upon receipt. 

lovebuguk
Scholar

@whitefulhaboy Play the golden rule use hard wire never wifi, dont use now on my lg you will allways get better performance useing fire tv box or similar boxes, been useing now tv over the years and never had any buffing issues 

DS1

@whitefulhaboy LG TV user, anything live on Now TV app is still buffering and is unwatchable, has been 1 week now , any news on I lf there is a fix ? 

Bobsports
Observer

@whitefulhaboy same problem.and absolutely no help from now despite them acknowledging there is an issue

JonM

@Bobsports me too. Impossible to watch games at the moment. 

Nolus
Observer

PinguCol
Observer

I'm having the same problem. Everything was fine until recently. I have a wired ethernet connection. Incredibly frustrating and hope NOW TV get this sorted ASAP.

WG
Observer

@whitefulhaboy I have the exact same issue on my LG. Works perfect on any other tv. Spoke to customer service twice who promised to email me back - no response! Another couple of days and I’ll just cancel