cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cookie1
Advocate

Can't watch now tv despite paying

I purchased now tv last night £6.99 for 6 months and I can't watch anything I want to watch. Misleading information. How do i speak to someone at now tv

• LG
5 REPLIES 5
nst
Elite

Sorry but you are missing a lot of info here.

£6.99 for what?  Entertainment? movies?

What app are you using?  by your label its a built in app on WebOS LG?

Obvious point but have you logged into that app using the same credentials/account that you used for buying the pass?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cookie1 

To follow on by the sensible points from @nst what are you trying to watch?

NOW offer 4 types of memberships which provide content. Which are all pointless if you don’t log in on the app. 

Annoyingly on most devices when you launch the app for the first time you are taken straight to the homepage and not the log in screen. You need to go to the settings cog (top right) to log in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
cookie1
Advocate
Hiya

I did this but still couldn't watch anything - when i logged in on the app - it asked me to pay again ??

RoyB
Legend

@cookie1 

Which Membership did you buy, and what are examples of things you can’t watch?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@cookie1 

Which Membership did you buy, and what are examples of things you can’t watch?

And you do know it’s £6.99 a month for six months?

You will also do well to go into Memberships on your account and see if Now have snuck in any ‘free trials’ of Memberships other than the one you wanted to sign up for; if so, be sure that either you will still want them when they become chargeable, or cancel them well before that date.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.