cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terryt58

Watchlist

Hi I have added programmes to watch list on the now tv app on the bt tv box but can’t find on the my tv watchlist. Can someone tell me where they’re saved to please

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Terryt58 

From the NOW App home screen your Watchlist should be a couple of rows down from the top.

If you can't see it, perhaps try unplugging the power to the Youview box for 2 minutes and try the NOW App again.

Also if you have another playback device such has a tablet, smartphone or even under My TV on here from your online account double check if you can see the content on your Watchlist.

If no luck, perhaps also try the BT TV Community if you are a BT TV customer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Terryt58 

When it comes to NOW I always use the NOW App to check My Watchlist with regards to NOW content and on my BT Youview box I don't tend to use The BT Box My TV (Recordings & Watchlist).

Because I use various NOW playback devices I have the habbit to use the NOW App when viewing or watching NOW content (including My NOW Watchlist).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To help all the confused people like me out there because Now TV is confusing... There is no My TV there is no Watchlist on any of the apps unless you have a full Now TV box. It does not exist on the Android TV app, It does not exist on the Android phone app. I worked for Sky for 2 years, Now TV is a very poor and no longer cheap, replacement service. That's why I have cancelled my previous discounted membership.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW My TV, Watchlist and Continue Watching can be a little flaky for some, but these features are all available for me on all my NOW playback devices that I use, which are a Youview Box, Android tablet, Android phone, Amazon Fire Stick, Chromecast 4K Google TV, plus Roku.

RoyB
Legend

@schnapps 

Add to that the iPad and the iPhone, and I also checked on my Roku Streaming Stick+.

A little confusion, in that My TV is a little TV on the top line that doesn’t say it’s My TV, but it is.

Our anonymous Sky whistleblower seems a little bit behind the times, perhaps not knowing that the PC and Mac instantiations have gone all-browser, but I can check these tomorrow, along with my Apple TV box.

I think when Sky introduced Now, they seriously underestimated how much people would put up with to get Sky programming cheaply, and while Now might not be as cheap as it once was, it still undercuts even Sky Streams, and is significantly more flexible and portable.

Now, somebody please remind me to pull this Roku stick off the back of this hotel room TV before we drive home tomorrow 😛

A seamless transfer of home comforts with Now impeccably behaved, and only Apple TV letting the side down by picking a fight with the Roku 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Terryt58 

As a BT TV subscriber taking Now via BT, telephone support from BT is included as standard, so it will be well worth calling them. Also,if anything needs fixing, this will also be down to BT, either to fix it themselves, or to liaise with Now on your behalf to get it fixed.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.