cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronof9
Advocate

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Last nights and tonights match unwatcheable - Constant buffering, all other apps like Iplayer, Prime Video etc work absolutely fine, speed is fine, just NOWTV a problems, nothing else whatsoever, so deleted app, switched router off/on - Still buffering.

30/3/24 - white

tried to watch football on my LG smart tv which wasa disaster as it keeps buffering every 10 feckin seonds"

• LG
30 REPLIES 30
Bryanntar
Mentor

@SAMBOB67 I have spoken to 5 different advisors and each one comes up with a different theory and questions. Lets face it they dont have a clue. I have had my NowTV skysports for yrs and never had a problem until Tuesday this wk, and its bad, so ive cancelled now and bought a dickie box. Saving me £240 a yr.

SHARPIE1971
Observer

@Ronof9 yes, had problems last night and again today. Error code 100.MAIN_CONTENT doing.my head in, may have to cancel Now.tv 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ronof9 @SAMBOB67 @SHARPIE1971 @SkyBlueCharlie @redblue 

Already a thread for this issue. 
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Live-tv-not-working/td-p/621929

@Ronof9 
Not sure the point of the ‘White boy’ comment? 🤔

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Rick
Advocate

@Ronof9 last weekend picture was fine, but last five days have been dire. Incidentally, new 3 month contract started last Monday. Coincidence?

Gregoir12345
Advocate

@Ronof9 

Same here Live Sports only, Movies are fine, & only problem on my LG TV. Picture breaks up, pixellates,  and sound comes and goes. 

Reset TV to factory settings, reset WiFi router,  reinstalled Now TV app, still the same errors. 

Everything was working fine last weekend  I blame Everton v Liverpool,  that's when it all went wrong. 

I was blaming my dog for two days, I thought he must have chewed a cable. 

felixfallax
Advocate

@Gregoir12345 Same issue here and also started during Everton vs Liverpool. Tried same fixes as you but with no joy. As with others, only affects live stream and not on demand content and only affects LG TV, not phone, tablet, PC etc.

Warfarinman
Observer

@Ronof9 yes same problem. Tried re-installing App. Didn't work. Internet speed 300mb/s. Tried restarting everything. App works fine on phone

@Ronof9 Yes having exactly the same problems for three days now 

TintinHerge
Observer

@Ronof9 Yes same problem here, on LGTV. I contacted Now TV support on 27th April, they said they are aware, but no commitment on by when they will fix it. Looks like we will have to watch it using some other means, for example a smart TV stick from Amazon, Google, etc 

Bryanntar
Mentor

@TintinHerge Ive already bought my new means, wink wink. Saving me £240 a yr now. They arent bothered so why should we be.