i brought a package wiv 2months pass but got charged 6,99 wots that about
1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
i brought a package wiv 2months pass but got charged 6,99 wots that about

Hi @Anonymous User

if you've been charged £6.99, that would either be for an entertainment pass or a sports day pass. 

The two months prepaid pass you refer to is most likely the movies. The prepaid movies passes are typically either two or four months. The prepaid entertainment passes are either three, five or six months.

You will be able to see exactly what you were charged for by clicking on my account near the top right of any page on the website and clicking purchase history. You can see what passes you have by clicking my account and selecting my passes.

If you were charged the entertainment or sports and you haven't yet watched any entertainment or sports content live chat might be able to refund you. Note I say might not will.

If you don't want entertainment or sports, and wish to get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.