cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its Sky’s NOWtv that has changed on my ROKU

Its Sky’s NOWtv that has changed.
Log on to NOWtv – MY TV – CONTINUE WATCHING – It shows the last episodes of the programmes I have watched but will only play from where I stopped watching. It used to give a list of the next episodes so I could go onto the next one.
If Log on to NOWtv – MY TV – WATCHLIST – programmes I have selected to watch are there but I now have to select the individual programme heading – select the series – then the episode  trying to remember the last one I watched. Most inconvenient!
To try and solve the problem I did a Factory Reset but the problem still exists.
Do you think the problem is with Roku or has SKY NOWtv caused the problem?
Kind regards
CB
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't worry it's not your Roku at fault, NOW TV have introduced the Continue Watching section as a refinement on the previous Recently Watches section.

If you make sure you watch any programmes all the way to the end of the credits (or at least until the pop up asking you if you want to watch the next episode appears) then you'll find the Continue Watching section automatically updates to then show the next episode in the series for you to choose without having to go and find it. Similarly if you've watched the most current episode already, it disappears from the list but as soon as a new episode is available it will appear in the Continue Watching section.

I think they have designed it to make the experience much closer to the one Netflix provide with their My List and Continue Watching sections,

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It would be helpful if, when clicking on TV shows in the Watchlist, it went to the most recently watched episode/next episode.  In the episode list, that is, rather than playing it.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
A big thank you for your information. Now I get it.
It is a pity the official help offered from both Roku.com and Sky now, did not know this, then I would not followed there advice and had to wipe the Roku.com unit  and go through the setup process, twice!
Àward your self a gold star.
Regards CB