Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 5.0 update

The new ps4 update has ruined my now tv. Its slow and doesnt work!! Wtf
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks, We have had a few other users bring this issue to us it seems with the new update there are some Privacy Questions that need to be Answered/Accepted which is preventing some apps form being used. Please check your settings for any settings that need updated once accepted you should be able to watch NOW TV again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just joined NowTv in hope of watching it using my PS4 to find out that the recent update seems to be ruining everything

please advise on how to fix it. I have already done all questions, etc... and the NowTV software is painfully slow...really...really slow (took me 10min just to sign in)

if there is no fix within the next week, I am afraid I will have to cancel NowTV (im still in the 14 day trial period), which would be a shame as I had high hopes to watch films smootly with my PS4

The PS4 is a powerful console so I cannot believe it is not able to handle a streaming service....

well...clock now is ticking....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here as well. Update happened yesterday, now tv was working fine, but today, gone very slow, and causing crashes...

Some  help appreciated as to what's happened in the last 24hrs...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto. Same problems then an error message if i quit the app