cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting this error code every time i try to watch something. It's not just one show, it's everything i try to watch. I've tried reinstalling, setting time and date and setting my ps4's location to UK, England but nothing has worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi true blood is not working for me either and showing the same error code as stated above?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Any particular episodes that aren't working ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately that error relates to a faulty upload of content from the NOW TV systems.  Hopefully, it will be picked up by @Anonymous User or another member of the team and will be looked into.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set it up on PS4 and can't get into app and signed in, however when I go to watch anything I get this error code:

-2140536830-0x806a0002

I've googled that and found nothing?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If this page can't help:

PlayStation help

Then click on 'contact us' at the bottom of it where you can get through to Live Chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue with fantastic four and pretty in pink and previously an episode of modern family season 7, which never resolved and has now been removed from the list because it was over a month old 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having this error on ps4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you getting the error code when trying to watch a certain episode ?

If so the link thread below may be of some help.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/Error-code-2140536830-0x806a0002/td-p/332048

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every program I've tried fails, all I get is somethings not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates. Error code:-2140536830-0x806a0002
I've tried reinstalling nowtv, and restarting my router, and PS4,
Thank you in advance for your help