cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful app!

I know I'm repeating previous posts here, but dear lord the Now TV PS3 app is dire! I have dutifully deleted it, deleted the data & reinstalled, but I'm still watching the buffering wheel for the third time in a 50 minute programme...I have nice speedy Internet, nothing downloading, no other devices being used. This app is just crap. Plain and simple.

*goes to exit the app and restart it* again...

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you're having continuing issues. Is this still happening? ave you tried a wired connection too?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on a wired connection, and yes it's still happening. I watch Amazon, Netflix & BBC iplayer with no issues at all, Now TV, constant freezing. My kids watch films on it a lot, even my two year knows the 'turn it off and turn it back on again' routine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And I just accidentally 'accepted' this answer, no it isn't solved!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts and very sorry about the delayed reply.

I have passed this on to our technical teams who will look into this.

Please keep an eye on your emails for further updates.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently trying to watch Arrow. I'm very excited to watch Arrow...sadly my PS3 has now crashed completely for the second time, apparently the Now TV app is not content with freezing on the buffering screen, it now wants to kill the entire device. Superb. Am eagerly awaiting tech help...
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

did this happen with the latest episode? or in general? there was an error with this episode that may have also caused the app to freeze. Can you let us know if this is still happening for you?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes, it was the latest episode, I gave up and watched it on the iPad in the end. However it's also happened when I've watched other things, probably 6 times in total over the last week. For the last day or so, the app has behaved itself & everything has played correctly. However, I've had periods like that before, so I'm not going to get too excited.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the feedback, glad it's behaving but sorry this is a seldom experience. Please let us know if the issue leers its ugly head again.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team